Location: Munich, Germany
PyCharm – is an integrated development environment (IDE) for Python.
Together with the team, you will:
• perform functional and exploratory testing of different components of IDE;
• perform usability testing;
• work with users in the bug-tracker, handle requests;
• reproduce problems in new and existing functionality in different environments;
• participate in new functionality discussing, planning and product release.
You are most welcome to our team if you:
• have a 3+ year experience of manual testing of program products;
• are able to write code (at least create simple applications);
• value high quality and convenience of products;
• can detect and reproduce complex problems in functionality;
• prefer direct contact with users in order to help them solve problems;
and especially if you:
• know and are fond of Python;
• have an experience of using PyCharm (or other JetBrains IDE).